No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiseq control software archimedes error

Hi All,

OK, first post and I am an absolute Luddite,so please be gentle.

Basically, I have a number of Hiseq 2000's for sale and a prospective buyer has asked for screenshots of the HCS page. 2 of the 2000's display the image attached, which would appear to indicate an error of some sort.

Can anyone advise as to what is the issue. Not all of the 2000's I have have this issue so I am hoping it is an easy fix.

Thanks in advance for your time

Evertaff
    Attached Files

Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Comment

The HiSeq 2000s were finicky at start up. You have to wait until the "DONOTEJECT" drive initializes before starting HCS. Otherwise you get that error.

Comment

HiSeq startup

Originally posted by evertaff View Post
        Hi All,

OK, first post and I am an absolute Luddite,so please be gentle.

Basically, I have a number of Hiseq 2000's for sale and a prospective buyer has asked for screenshots of the HCS page. 2 of the 2000's display the image attached, which would appear to indicate an error of some sort.

Can anyone advise as to what is the issue. Not all of the 2000's I have have this issue so I am hoping it is an easy fix.

Thanks in advance for your time

Evertaff

Try starting the sequencer first, then the computer. I guess Illumina put bunch of thumb drives (aka. flash drives) on the PCBs inside the instrument.

How much do you ask for HiSeq 2000?
        cheers

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
          Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
          by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
          Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
          03-08-2024, 10:41 AM
        • seqadmin
          The Impact of AI in Genomic Medicine
          by seqadmin

Artificial intelligence (AI) has evolved from a futuristic vision to a mainstream technology, highlighted by the introduction of tools like OpenAI's ChatGPT and Google's Gemini. In recent years, AI has become increasingly integrated into the field of genomics. This integration has enabled new scientific discoveries while simultaneously raising important ethical questions1. Interviews with two researchers at the center of this intersection provide insightful perspectives into...
          02-26-2024, 02:07 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by seqadmin, 03-14-2024, 06:13 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post seqadmin  
        Started by seqadmin, 03-08-2024, 08:03 AM
        0 responses