Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .ab1 training files

Hi does anyone know if its possible to get .ab1 files for evaluating/training on SeqScape? We'd like to develop our analysis workflow for a clinical assay being run on our 3500xL. We haven't run anything through the sequencer as yet and because of tight timelines we'd like to be able to work on the secondary analysis s/ware at the same time we're optimising the assay. I was hoping there might be a repository of publically available sanger data that we'd use for this purpose.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

These files may be hard to come by. You can find an example plasmid ab1 file here and there but I do not remember coming across a set one can download (does not mean they are not there). You could ask your local AB/Life Tech sales person to see if they can help.

Comment

I am trying to this in windows 7 ,
      and as I run this command ,problem is same.and I am run it through cmd.
      I attached he screenshot of this.

We offer best quality Testking teas exam study guide test papers and Testking ccie data center dumps materials. You can get our 100% guaranteed questions pmc.edu to help you in passing the real exam. flsouthern.edu
      Last edited by miterreader; 03-12-2015, 09:48 PM.
      We offer best quality Testking teas exam study guide test papers and Testking ccie data center dumps materials. You can get our 100% guaranteed questions pmc.edu to help you in passing the real exam. flsouthern.edu

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
        Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
        by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
        03-22-2024, 06:39 AM
      • seqadmin
        Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
        by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
        Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
        03-08-2024, 10:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:37 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post seqadmin  
      Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:07 PM
      0 responses