No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analysis of CLIPseq data

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone has any sugggestion on how to go about analysing CLIPseq data. I am more of a biologist and I have a very limited exposure to next gen sequencing world until recently; I feel there are so many knowledge gaps in my brain that need patching. So far, I have managed to clean up my data and mapped them to human genome using bowtie.

Currently, I am trying to work how to synthesize interesting information out of my CLIP data. I am currently going through this recent publication http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...2867412008859#.

Is there anyone in the forum that has recently established any CLIPseq analysis pipeline or has any experience in working with CLIP data? I am keen to hear from you.

If you have any suggestion for me, please let me know too.

Regards.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
    Recent Advances in Sequencing Analysis Tools
    by seqadmin

The sequencing world is rapidly changing due to declining costs, enhanced accuracies, and the advent of newer, cutting-edge instruments. Equally important to these developments are improvements in sequencing analysis, a process that converts vast amounts of raw data into a comprehensible and meaningful form. This complex task requires expertise and the right analysis tools. In this article, we highlight the progress and innovation in sequencing analysis by reviewing several of the...
    05-06-2024, 07:48 AM
  • seqadmin
    Essential Discoveries and Tools in Epitranscriptomics
    by seqadmin

The field of epigenetics has traditionally concentrated more on DNA and how changes like methylation and phosphorylation of histones impact gene expression and regulation. However, our increased understanding of RNA modifications and their importance in cellular processes has led to a rise in epitranscriptomics research. “Epitranscriptomics brings together the concepts of epigenetics and gene expression,” explained Adrien Leger, PhD, Principal Research Scientist...
    04-22-2024, 07:01 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 02:46 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post seqadmin  
Started by seqadmin, 05-07-2024, 06:57 AM
0 responses