No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Illumina Hi Seq sequencing service with low input DNA

Hello all,

We are looking for a sequencing service to do some Illumina sequencing for us. Basically our input will be about 10ng of DNA and we want library prep and next gen sequencing (2X100bp paired-end reads) to be performed on 6 samples multiplexed in a single lane of a flow cell. Do you know of anyone who provides such a service?

Thanks in advance...

There are several service providers on Genohub who can perform the library prep and sequencing you've requested. Choose one from the link below, and click on view details. A quote for your project is generated and you can start immediately discussing the project with the provider. https://genohub.com/shop-by-next-gen...514cd6e6f74eda

- Genohub

Comment

AllSeq - The Sequencing Marketplace

Another option for you is to use AllSeq's Sequencing Marketplace. We have simple online tools to help describe your project correctly and completely (yours is actually quite straightforward). We then match you up with all of the providers who can offer you that service. But rather than contacting them one by one, the marketplace allows those providers who currently have excess capacity to competitively bid for your project. The prices you see will be from providers who actively want your business - no need to hassle with confirming whether or not the 'quote' will actually be honored.
      [email protected]
      www.AllSeq.com

Comment

10 ng is easy. We don't even consider that low input.

Comment

I posted my project on AllSeq on Thursday, but it is still awaiting approval. How long does the approval process take?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ajayrav View Post
            I posted my project on AllSeq on Thursday, but it is still awaiting approval. How long does the approval process take?

Thanks
            Normally the process takes a few minutes. However, if there is missing information then we sometimes have to get in touch with the project owner to make sure we have a complete understanding of the project (both for your sake and the sake of the providers).

I'm not sure what the reason is for this project, but we're looking into it and will get back to you shortly. Feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]
            [email protected]
            www.AllSeq.com

Comment

BioMicro Center at MIT has reliable service with very customizable protocols:

I believe MIT has a few cores that can very easily accommodate the needs you specify

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
                by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
                04-04-2024, 04:25 PM
              • seqadmin
                Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
                by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
                03-22-2024, 06:39 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by seqadmin, 04-11-2024, 12:08 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post seqadmin  
              Started by seqadmin, 04-10-2024, 10:19 PM
              0 responses