Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gringer View Post
    Is there any chance of getting Tablet to colour reads based on concordance with the read number, for validating strand-specific sequencing? Something like {(Read1 + Reverse orientation) or (Read2 + forward)} = Red, {(Read2 + Reverse orientation) or (Read1 + forward)} = Green. It's a bit frustrating having read end colouring, or map direction colouring, but not a combination of the two.
    I can't see that being a problem. Can you throw the request in an email to [email protected] so we can track it properly, and let you test whatever we come up with.
    Our software: Tablet | Flapjack | Strudel | CurlyWhirly | TOPALi

Comment

• The server is offline, which makes tablet unusable. Could you please disable the requirement for loading the update server on startup?
      EDIT: the issue can be fixed by referring to a non existing proxy on localhost port 8080...
      Last edited by thomasvangurp; 11-08-2014, 06:40 AM. Reason: update on how to solve the issue

Comment

• Originally posted by thomasvangurp View Post
        The server is offline, which makes tablet unusable. Could you please disable the requirement for loading the update server on startup?
        EDIT: the issue can be fixed by referring to a non existing proxy on localhost port 8080...
        You can disable checking for updates in the Preferences/Options. I didn't think it would stop it working if the server was offline - I'll check on Monday.

(The server is off due to a full electrical power down at the institute - it should be back at some point today).
        Our software: Tablet | Flapjack | Strudel | CurlyWhirly | TOPALi

Comment

• Hi imilne,
          I am unable to locate tablet.vmoptions. I have gone through all tablet files and it is not there. Is there another way of allocating memory?

P.S I installed tablet using conda.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
            Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
            by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
            Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
            03-08-2024, 10:41 AM
          • seqadmin
            The Impact of AI in Genomic Medicine
            by seqadmin

Artificial intelligence (AI) has evolved from a futuristic vision to a mainstream technology, highlighted by the introduction of tools like OpenAI's ChatGPT and Google's Gemini. In recent years, AI has become increasingly integrated into the field of genomics. This integration has enabled new scientific discoveries while simultaneously raising important ethical questions1. Interviews with two researchers at the center of this intersection provide insightful perspectives into...
            02-26-2024, 02:07 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by seqadmin, 03-14-2024, 06:13 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post seqadmin  
          Started by seqadmin, 03-08-2024, 08:03 AM
          0 responses