SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > General

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Having trouble converting genbank format to gff format jmartin Bioinformatics 2 10-25-2016 02:43 AM
Converting BLAST output to tabular format morning latte Bioinformatics 1 06-18-2015 07:56 AM
Converting Blast+ output to Fasta sequence files Dave_Carlson Bioinformatics 5 01-25-2015 03:27 AM
What tools can convert sequence file from tabular format to fasta format? yangjianhunt Bioinformatics 5 03-26-2014 01:48 PM
Converting GEO database TXT format to fasta Etherella Bioinformatics 4 09-03-2012 04:16 AM

Old 06-03-2020, 11:10 AM   #1
maxbio

Default Converting DIAMOND output to fasta format

Hello all,

I am trying to convert a DIAMOND output from a reference genome into a fasta file so I can use it as a database for subsequent DIAMOND annotations. Currently, the file is in .txt format with the columns going

Gene ID -- CAZy ID -- % Identical -- Length -- Mismatches -- Gap Open -- Gene Start -- Gene End -- CAZy Start -- CAZy End -- E Value -- Bit Score

As of now, I don't necessarily have an idea of how to figure out the sequences that correspond to each row, so I'm not sure how to really parse the output file to create a fasta file. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
maxbio is offline   Reply With Quote