SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Bioinformatics > Bioinformatics

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Differential expression gene list from TCGA level 3 RNASeq V2 datasets downloaded fro Zeenia Jagga Bioinformatics 0 01-28-2016 12:51 AM
de novo Transcriptome analysis to get differential expression data nareshvasani Ion Torrent 1 07-23-2015 03:12 AM
Transcript Length Bias in Differential Expression Analysis [DESeq] tdyo Bioinformatics 2 04-29-2013 03:15 PM
Cutoffs for differential Expression analysis (DESeq and Cufflinks/Cuffdiff) rspitale RNA Sequencing 4 01-10-2013 05:50 AM
Differential gene expression analysis with bioreplicates using EdgeR/DESeq iceage Bioinformatics 1 07-07-2012 04:58 PM

Old 02-02-2016, 07:46 AM   #1
alrossi

Default Differential expression analysis using DESeq for TCGA data

Hi.

I’m analysing RNA Sequencing (RNAseq) data of Breast Invasive Carcinoma cases for tumor-normal matched samples downloaded from TCGA. An amount of 113 samples were retrieved. I’m interested in the matched tumor and normal samples to evaluate gene expression differences between invasive breast carcinoma tissue and its matched normal tissue.

I’m using with the raw_counts (...rsem.genes.result) as input of DESeq methods to perform differential expression analysis.

Should I use all genes raw counts as input of DESeq methods or I can use just the subset of genes I’m interested?

Here is the count read data: https://www.dropbox.com/s/niv6xk8bbp...GENES.csv?dl=0

Thank you.

André Rossi

Last edited by alrossi; 02-03-2016 at 05:36 AM. Reason: To post a link for the read count data.
alrossi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deseq, differential expression, tcga