SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Applications Forums > RNA Sequencing

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RNA-Seq: Correction: A Low-Cost Library Construction Protocol and Data Analysis Pipel Newsbot! Literature Watch 1 02-14-2012 12:02 PM
The SEQanswers wiki: a wiki database of tools for high-throughput sequencing analysis marcowanger Literature Watch 5 11-15-2011 07:48 PM
RNA-Seq: A Low-Cost Library Construction Protocol and Data Analysis Pipeline for Illu Newsbot! Literature Watch 0 11-01-2011 03:40 AM
RNA-Seq: Comparative Analysis of RNA-Seq Alignment Algorithms and the RNA-Seq Unified Newsbot! Literature Watch 3 07-31-2011 08:08 PM
illumina alternative v1.5 protocol for small rna seq vs. the standard protocol ik76 Sample Prep / Library Generation 1 03-25-2010 03:24 PM

Old 03-17-2012, 08:27 AM   #1
himanshu04

Default Error in RNA-seq analysis of Arabidopsis following how-to- seq wiki protocol

Hello Everyone,
I am new to this field and so was trying to learn by doing the RNA-seq analysis for Arabidopsis data from seqwiki page.
I am at the summarizing of the reads part and once i give the ht-seq count command , I am getting an error saying "unable to read line 1 of samfile,
it does not contain 11 delimiting tabs in the first line". I have converted the gff to gtf by the given script. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Thanks.
himanshu04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:58 AM   #2
himanshu04

Hey everyone, I did the differential expression studies of di arabidopsis pathogen data using the protocol described by RNA seq wiki. I got the no.of significant genes as 169 but I wanted to know how do I get a report file which tells me which genes are good and which genes are bad. Which are statistically significant etc?. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Himanshu.
himanshu04 is offline   Reply With Quote