SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > General

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which bioinformatic workflow management system to use? moritz1 Bioinformatics 4 02-26-2016 04:40 AM
Galaxy workflow management system customization - avoiding duplication of files tooony13 Bioinformatics 2 11-16-2010 09:57 AM

Old 05-08-2018, 02:56 PM   #1
elassalle

Default Clinical research - workflow management

Hello all,

I just joined a clinical sequencing team focusing mainly on oncology and they are rethinking their NGS platform approach. We have a bit of everything machine-wise but I wanted to know what people on this forum have been using in terms of workflow management tool? I am trying to find the best way to integrate all the equipment together (across vendors or at least within 1 vendor) to manage our high volume goals and any help wrapping my head around what's available would be super useful!

I saw some references around Galaxy but the post was old so I wanted to know what the current approach was? Are the workflow / LIMS commercial solutions any good (Thermo, Illumina, etc.) or is an open software approach still the way to go?

Thanks a ton for your help! Let me know if you want any details that might help!
elassalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 01:32 AM   #2
samsingh2018

Smile

hey thanks for sharing the information regarding NGS platform and workflow..!!

Appreciated