SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Jobs Forums > Academic/Non-Profit Jobs

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full Time Software Developer bigmw Academic/Non-Profit Jobs 7 06-25-2017 01:03 PM
Full Stack Lead Developer The CRG Academic/Non-Profit Jobs 0 08-27-2015 03:12 AM
Bioinformatics position, U. Copenhagen, closing 10 May kamarske Academic/Non-Profit Jobs 0 05-08-2013 06:00 AM

Old 07-27-2020, 12:16 AM   #1
kimng

Default Full stack developer (Copenhagen)

Looking for a full stack developer for the project I'm associated with at Statens Serum Institut (Copenhagen, Denmark).

https://candidate.hr-manager.net/App...e&uiculture=en

The project is on microbial data sharing infrastructure between EU members in a consortium (BeOne). While the documentation has yet to be updated the base source code can be looked at https://github.com/ssi-dk/bifrost. The tech/process stack is python, devops, docker, mongoDB, dash/plotly (with some flexibility).

Candidates from abroad are encouraged to apply as well. The working group for this is in English and as someone that moved to Denmark myself I can say that it's a wonderful country to live in with great social net and work life balance (37hr work week, controlled pay tiers and plenty of vacation days) and this may be a great opportunity to see what it's like to live here.

While it's a 2 year position there is often opportunity that you'll be able to stay longer. Feel free to DM me if you have additional questions
kimng is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
developer, devops, jobs, omics