SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > General

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
precisionFDA and Georgetown-ICBI are launching the Brain Cancer Predictive Modeling a hollystephens723 Events / Conferences 0 10-18-2019 03:19 PM
The new PrecisionFDA blog is live!!! hollystephens723 Events / Conferences 0 07-22-2019 11:29 AM
Results are now available for the precisionFDA CDRH Biothreat Challenge! hollystephens723 Events / Conferences 0 02-11-2019 09:15 AM
PrecisionFDA is launching the NCI-CPTAC Mislabeling Challenge! SsarahP Events / Conferences 0 09-11-2018 09:00 AM
The precisionFDA Infectious Disease Biothreat Challenge is live! tucker_bullet Bioinformatics 0 08-06-2018 01:00 PM

Old 11-08-2019, 01:16 PM   #1
hollystephens723

Default The precisionFDA and Georgetown-ICBI Challenge is Live!

The goal of this challenge is to advance techniques for the prognosis and treatment of brain tumors by asking participants to develop machine learning and/or artificial intelligence models to identify biomarkers and predict patient outcomes using gene expression, DNA copy number, and clinical data. For more information and to get started, visit https://go.usa.gov/xpD4q!
hollystephens723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 12:45 AM   #2
francisthomas

Thanks so much for providing individuals with a very wonderful chance to read critical reviews from this website. It’s always very enjoyable and also jam-packed with a lot of fun for me personally and my office peers to search your site minimum thrice weekly to read through the fresh things you have got. And of course, I am also actually happy concerning the magnificent principles you give. Some 1 areas in this posting are absolutely the very best I've ever had.
francisthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:32 AM   #3
Melissa

Pretty interesting! Thanks for the link
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
artificial intelligence, brain tumor, machine learning, precision medicine, precisionfda