Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mira assembly jmpi Bioinformatics 12 02-16-2015 08:47 PM
Mira Error robelb4 Bioinformatics 4 07-08-2013 09:45 PM
MIRA on Mac OS X ondovb Bioinformatics 34 11-17-2011 02:52 AM
MIRA question kmkocot Bioinformatics 2 11-09-2009 07:54 AM

Old 02-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
qingdaoalbert

Question errors during installing mira on suse 10

Iím trying to comply mira 3.4.1 on a cluster computer with suse 10 Linux system. Weíve upgraded boost and flex to the latest version before complying. Since I do not have the administrator authority, necessary libs were installed under $Home/bin.
The locations of the newly-installed libs were informed using option switches as listed below: ď./configure --prefix=/public/home/zhaozengfang/software/mira --with-boost=/public/home/zhaozengfang/software/boost148/ --with-boost-libdir=/public/home/zhaozengfang/software/boost148/lib/ --with-tcmalloc-dir=/public/home/zhaozengfang/software/gperf/lib --enable-64=yes --enable-mirastaticĒ. It seems OK for this step. The system reported that everything looks good.
However, during make step, several errors occurred. I failed to install mira on the MPI computer. The error message were given:

##########################
g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"mira\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"mira\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.4.0.1\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"mira\ 3.4.0.1\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"mira\" -DVERSION=\"3.4.0.1\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DENABLE64=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DYYTEXT_POINTER=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE__BOOL=1 -DHAVE_STDBOOL_H=1 -Drestrict=__restrict -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_MALLOC=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_REALLOC=1 -DLSTAT_FOLLOWS_SLASHED_SYMLINK=1 -DHAVE_STRFTIME=1 -DHAVE_MEMSET=1 -DHAVE_FSEEKO=1 -DHAVE_ISBLANK=1 -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=/\*\*/ -DHAVE_STD=/\*\*/ -DHAVE_STL=/\*\*/ -DHAVE_BOOST=/\*\*/ -DHAVE_BOOST_THREAD=/\*\*/ -DHAVE_BOOST_REGEX=/\*\*/ -DDEVELOPMENTVERSION=0 -DBOUNDTRACKFLAG=1 -DBUGTRACKFLAG=1 -I. -I../../src -DPUBLICQUIET -DAJ_Linux64 -I/public/home/zhaozengfang/software/mira/include -O3 -funroll-loops -I/public/home/zhaozengfang/software/expat/include -pthread -I/public/home/zhaozengfang/software/boost148//include -MT exp_flexer.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/exp_flexer.Tpo -c -o exp_flexer.o exp_flexer.cc
exp_flexer.cc:325:25: error: no ?.nt EXPFlexLexer::yywrap()?.member function declared in class ?.XPFlexLexer?
exp_flexer.cc: In member function ?.irtual int EXPFlexLexer::yylex()?.
exp_flexer.cc:1313:19: error: ?.ywrap?.was not declared in this scope
exp_flexer.cc: In member function ?.nt EXPFlexLexer::yyinput()?.
exp_flexer.cc:1732:20: error: ?.ywrap?.was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [exp_flexer.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/public/home/zhaozengfang/software/mira-3.4.0.1/src/io'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/public/home/zhaozengfang/software/mira-3.4.0.1/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
###########################

There may be something wrong for flex. Iíve tried my best to fix the problem including add the new libs into environmental variables, but still failed.
The config.log were attached, Iím grateful if you can give me some help.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf config.pdf (799.3 KB, 6 views)
qingdaoalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:27 PM   #2
sklages

You might want to consult the MIRA mailing list. http://chevreux.org/mira_mailinglists.html

sklages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:22 AM   #3
qingdaoalbert

Thanks a lot for the information
Old 02-17-2012, 04:15 AM   #4
maubp
Peter (Biopython etc)

It would have been nice to cross link your email and this thread:
http://www.freelists.org/post/mira_t...r-with-suse-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by qingdaoalbert View Post
There may be something wrong for flex.
Yes.
maubp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:01 PM   #5
qingdaoalbert

Thanks a lot for the advices, the problem has been resolved following the information from http://www.freelists.org/post/mira_t...my-configlog,7

Tags
assembler, comply, error, linux, mira