SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Bioinformatics > Bioinformatics

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PubMed: Identification of novel and known miRNAs in deep-sequencing data with miRDeep Newsbot! Literature Watch 2 07-12-2013 07:06 AM
deepBase: a database for annotating and discovering ncRNAs from deep sequencing data yjhua2110 Bioinformatics 4 11-30-2010 12:13 AM
deepBase: annotating and discovering small and long RNAs from deep sequencing data rnaNGS RNA Sequencing 1 01-03-2010 06:22 AM
PubMed: Deep sequencing to reveal new variants in pooled DNA samples. Newsbot! Literature Watch 0 10-21-2009 03:02 AM

Old 11-28-2010, 11:25 PM   #1
yjhua2110

Default snoSeekerNGS: Discovering snoRNAs from pooled deep-sequencing data

Dear All,

We introduce a software package, snoSeekerNGS, for discovering snoRNAs from pooled deep sequencing data. snoSeekerNGS is an improved version of our snoSeeker.

SnoSeekerNGS is freely available from the following URL: http://deepbase.sysu.edu.cn/SnoSeekerNGS.php. Choose the appropriate platform for a binary distribution or a graphical user interface (GUI) distribution.

To enhance the quality of microRNA prediction softwares, snoSeekerNGS can serve as rapid and pre-processing filters in excluding snoRNAs (C/D snoRNAs and H/ACA snoRNAs).

snoSeekerNGS also can be used to explore microRNA-like snoRNAs and sno-derived small RNAs (sdRNAs).

This is the first version of snoSeekerNGS. We look forward to your feedback.

Thanks!
yjhua2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:16 AM   #2
nis

Default Problem with the methylation file

Hi,

I'm woorking on a project to identify snoRNAs with the WGS and i'm using the snoseeker programm but it doesn't accept a methylation file in format fasta, i tried to organize it as that in the "CE_all_methylation file" but it doesn't woork, i can't register it with sites extention. Could you explain me how it should be done?

Thank you
nis is offline   Reply With Quote