No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gene lists for diabetes and Alzheimer's

Hello!

I'm working on Autism related genes and I want to compare my findings to out groups. Where may I find reliable and updated list of genes related to diabetes, and a list of genes related to Alzheimer's disease?
    Preferably with hg19 coordinates...

tnx,
    Erez

I have seen you do not like the OMIM database. Maybe this one will help you:
    alzheimer,alzheimer's,alzheimers,alzheimer disease,alzheimer's disease,alzheimers disease,dementia,memory loss,senility,senile,forgetfulness,brain disorders,memantine,amyloid plaques,neurofibrillary tangles,lewy,alzheimer research forum,alzheimer's research forum,alzheimers research forum,alzheimer research,alzheimer's research,alzheimers research,alzheimer paper,alzheimer's paper,alzheimer comment,alzheimer's comment,alzheimer news,alzheimer's news,alzheimer research news,alzheimer's research news,alzheimer drug news,alzheimer's drug news,alzheimer conference news,alzheimer's conference news,alzheimer hypotheses,alzheimer's hypotheses,alzheimer forum,alzheimer's forum,alzheimer interviews,alzheimer's interviews,alzheimer antibody,alzheimer's antibody,alzheimer gene,alzheimer's gene,alzgene,alzheimer job,alzheimer's job,alzheimer conference,alzheimer's conference,alzheimer library,alzheimer's library,alzheimer grant,alzheimer's grant,alzheimer company,alzheimer's company,alzheimer drug discovery,alzheimer's drug discovery,drug discovery,alzheimer clinical trial,alzheimer's clinical trial,alzheimer treatments,alzheimer's treatment,alzheimer drugs,alzheimer's drugs,alzheimer member,alzheimer's member,alzheimer researcher,alzheimer's researcher,alzheimer institute,alzheimer's institute,alzheimer lab,alzheimer's lab,alzheimer's donations,donations to alzheimer's research,online scientific community,early onset familial ad, early-onset familial alzheimer disease, early onset alzheimer disease,early onset, eFAD

Comment

tnx Tibor, but the Alzgene.org dosen't let you download the full list of associated genes.

Comment

You need only the ids of the genes. The sequencese can be download from EnsEMBL, USCS, etc.

Comment

Yes, but I can't even get a list of ids from that website

Comment

Try the Request AlzGene database content link.

Comment

tried. Didn't get a reply for my e-mails, sent a month ago. tried couple of addresses from this site.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                Essential Discoveries and Tools in Epitranscriptomics
                by seqadmin

The field of epigenetics has traditionally concentrated more on DNA and how changes like methylation and phosphorylation of histones impact gene expression and regulation. However, our increased understanding of RNA modifications and their importance in cellular processes has led to a rise in epitranscriptomics research. “Epitranscriptomics brings together the concepts of epigenetics and gene expression,” explained Adrien Leger, PhD, Principal Research Scientist...
                04-22-2024, 07:01 AM
              • seqadmin
                Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
                by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
                04-04-2024, 04:25 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by seqadmin, Today, 08:47 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post seqadmin  
              Started by seqadmin, 04-11-2024, 12:08 PM
              0 responses