SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Bioinformatics > Bioinformatics

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
whole exome sequencing analysis nicklisbon Bioinformatics 5 09-08-2015 01:09 AM
Tumor Purity for Exome Sequencing Data mrfox Bioinformatics 1 03-10-2015 05:34 AM
variant filtering of mouse whole exome sequencing rzeng Bioinformatics 2 11-05-2013 09:18 AM
Driver mutations from mouse tumor WGS data? JPreston Bioinformatics 2 06-26-2013 03:42 PM
Number of variants from mouse exome looks very small Shingo Genomic Resequencing 2 04-03-2013 05:53 PM

Old 11-06-2018, 12:27 PM   #1
mohamed_badr

Default mouse tumor whole Exome sequencing Analysis

Hi everyone,

i am a little bit new to tumor whole exome seq analysis and did it only once before for normal human samples using bwa and Gatk pipeline and now I want to do whole exome sequencing of "tumor biopsies" from 6 mice (3 Ko and 3 ctrl) and have a normal tissue sequence for one of the mice for each genotype. The main goal is to find difference in number and nature/patterns of mutations between the tumor samples from the ctl vs ko mice ( as non synonymous, synonymous, non coding, frequency of transitions, etc..)
as we believe the ko to be more protected (therefore should accumulate less number of mutation).
the sequence will be done on illumina Novaseq with 150 Pb.
I would like to know your suggested analysis workflow, especially that can be optimized to work on a rather small workstation (with 16 cores, 64 GB ram).

Thanks in advance.
mohamed_badr is offline   Reply With Quote