SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Introductions

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NGS and MicroArray Data Analysis Program Biokart Events / Conferences 0 12-28-2011 02:54 AM
Directly compare microarray expression and RNA-Seq data? kidderb Bioinformatics 0 06-30-2011 07:52 AM
looking for solution to count the short reads in rice dingkai0564 RNA Sequencing 0 11-04-2010 05:19 PM
tigr rice genome v6.0 saha Genomic Resequencing 0 04-30-2010 03:58 AM
PubMed: Characterization of unique small RNA populations from rice grain. Newsbot! Literature Watch 0 08-22-2008 05:00 AM

Old 07-10-2012, 08:45 AM   #1
OryzaUA

Default Rice MicroArray Data

I have data from AffyMetrix Rice chips that were processed in Michigan. They already did some analysis for me so I have the original .CEL files but I also have excel spreadsheets where they actually compared expression in different treatments. Now I need to find a way to categorizes these genes into function groups so I can say genes involved in this pathway were up or down regulated etc. I am pretty ignorant when it comes to perl or R. I am looking for something with a good UI either to download or run on the web that will look and the gene accession numbers or gene symbols and then sort then according to function.
OryzaUA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
excel, functional annotation, gene symbol, microarray data, rice