SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Introductions

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RNA Seq Hardware Options S89A Bioinformatics 1 10-23-2016 05:27 AM
What protocols / options do you use for your Drosophila RNA-seq analysis? scottdaniel RNA Sequencing 6 01-23-2015 01:33 PM
bacterial RNA-seq workbench options? rnaseq RNA Sequencing 0 12-06-2010 11:47 AM
What are the available best options for plotting RNA-seq data? sujata Bioinformatics 8 12-06-2010 09:46 AM
Tophat options to report unaligned reads and controlling Bowtie options Siva Bioinformatics 0 10-15-2010 07:38 PM

Old 06-28-2020, 06:18 PM   #1
Paul Langdon

Default Help.. RNA-seq validation options.

Hello all!

I would like to know if someone could guide me with the following: I am finalizing a transcriptomic analysis, however, due to the current health contingency I have not been able to access the lab to validate the experiment by qPCR. Do any of you know of another way to validate this type of study or do you know of any journal that accepts this work without the need for qPCR validation? This situation for COVID-19 is getting longer and we do not see the moment when we can return to the lab, so we are looking for options to validate it or to publish without the need of using qPCR. I appreciate your responses in advance.
Paul Langdon is offline   Reply With Quote