SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Applications Forums > Sample Prep / Library Generation

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ATAC-seq protocol wen yuan Sample Prep / Library Generation 69 02-22-2018 08:01 AM
SOLiD sequencing protocol and how to obtain quality of SOLiD reads? anibhax SOLiD 4 02-02-2014 08:41 PM
SOLiD RNA-Seq protocol ver 2 - no PCR products wishSEQ RNA Sequencing 0 03-29-2009 01:55 AM

Old 10-03-2018, 01:14 PM   #1
lilpalmitate

Unhappy Feasible cryopresevation protocol for simultaneous RNA- and ATAC-seq: solid tissues?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has a good protocol to share in terms of cryopreserving solid tissues for both RNA-seq and ATAC-seq later? I am reading that it is better to slow-freeze for ATAC-seq, while adding RNAlater would not be good for ATAC-seq. Is this feasible or would the best way be to divide the tissue up and preserve them differently?

I did try omni-ATAC on flash-frozen tissue and had bad results with very little nuclei yield, I've been advised to try with more tissue, but was wondering if there is an ideal way to prep both libraries from the same tissue without too much material loss or quality compromised. Thanks...!
lilpalmitate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
atac-seq, rna-seq