SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Bioinformatics > Bioinformatics

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
examination o gene expression by RNAseq: mapping to the genome or the geneset?? capricy Bioinformatics 3 10-26-2014 11:46 AM
statistical test for a geneset between two groups diya Bioinformatics 1 02-04-2014 01:51 AM
454 quality score, z-score,.. nii 454 Pyrosequencing 2 10-14-2011 10:46 AM
Enrichment with AGILENT's Sureselect target enrichment system dottomarco 454 Pyrosequencing 1 11-18-2009 02:14 AM
Fastq quliaty score and MAQ output quality score baohua100 Bioinformatics 1 02-19-2009 10:21 AM

Old 01-09-2018, 08:46 AM   #1
TabeaK

Default Geneset/Signature enrichment summary score

Forgive my lack of knowledge concerning gene sets and signatures, but I am trying to do (and educate myself on) the following:

I have various gene expression datasets (I have both normalized counts & log2fold changes for various comparisons). I also have various gene lists (containing 6-20 genes) that correspond to different signalling pathways etc.

Right now, I am typically showing the individual genes and their expression changes, but I would like to somehow summarize the individual gene sets and just show whether it is up or down between different samples.

What is a way of summarizing expression changes across a gene set?

Feel free to point towards relevant literature, tools, I really need to educate myself on this topic...

Thanks.
TabeaK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gene sets, signatures