Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to advertise the bioinformatics data analysis service company?

We, a handfull of bioinformaticians, established a company several months ago. We only received 3 projects as of now. Can anyone share any experience on advertising this service?

Thanks,
    DecodeNomics

referrals

Referrals and word of mouth I think is the best return on investment. The key is to do a good job in a timely manner. Try to build a relationship with your clients since science is more than question -> answer it is more equivalent to question->question question question

Comment

Also, I would post here as a service provider about what you do and how to contact you.

We are always looking for bioinformatics support to send our customers to.

Comment

I would offer some number of free projects in exchange for people posting about their experience with your services. There's probably no better marketing.

Comment

Thank you. And I agree. Our 3rd project was by referral from a connection. But as we just started, we are thinking of making our services known by more people.
          Originally posted by severin View Post
          Referrals and word of mouth I think is the best return on investment. The key is to do a good job in a timely manner. Try to build a relationship with your clients since science is more than question -> answer it is more equivalent to question->question question question

Comment

Thank you.
            We aimed to help biologists and doctors in manuscript publication by providing data analysis on high-throughput data like RNA-Seq, ChIP-Seq, Bisulfite-Seq(RRBS,WGBS), MNase-Seq and etc.
            Interested people may check our website for more information at www.decodenomics.com

Originally posted by kwaraska View Post
            Also, I would post here as a service provider about what you do and how to contact you.

We are always looking for bioinformatics support to send our customers to.

Comment

Thank you. That sounds like a good idea to attract some attention.
              Originally posted by ECO View Post
              I would offer some number of free projects in exchange for people posting about their experience with your services. There's probably no better marketing.

Comment

A tip - please spell check your web site. E g "Conact" -> "Contact", "Transcritome" -> "transcriptome", "aurthor" -> "author" etc.

:-)

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                  Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
                  by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
                  03-22-2024, 06:39 AM
                • seqadmin
                  Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
                  by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
                  Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
                  03-08-2024, 10:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:37 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post seqadmin  
                Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:07 PM
                0 responses