SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Applications Forums > Clinical Sequencing

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The problem with sensitivity analysis of somatic variant caller PKhongthon Illumina/Solexa 0 04-14-2016 10:18 PM
Seeking resources for PE RNAseq somatic variant calling umn_bist Bioinformatics 0 02-09-2016 12:48 PM
Looking for tools for calling snv and indel(Somatic Variant) fabrice Bioinformatics 1 06-13-2014 10:29 AM
Somatic variant caller with no normal control linda_kohn Bioinformatics 0 09-11-2013 04:04 AM
Option "calmd"; Reporting indels and Somatic mutations for Whole Exome Seq data: angerusso Bioinformatics 0 01-10-2012 03:32 PM

Old 09-07-2016, 10:45 AM   #1
GERALD

Default Somatic Variant Reporting

Our department is looking for a software solution to support analysis and reporting of somatic cancer variants (currently panels, but eventually exomes). It looks like most of the currently available reporting software (Cartagenia, Next Code) is designed to support germline analysis (rare disease analysis). We would be interested in any software packages that are available to specifically support somatic cancer variant analysis. Know of any?
GERALD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 05:36 AM   #2
GOtest

Gerald -- I work at GenomOncology. We offer a Clinical Workbench, installed within your firewall, where the input is the BAM/VCF and QC files to enable professional interpretation (in a high-assurance fully traceable and audit-able manner) and generate a clinically actionable report in less than 20 minutes from start to finish. The report is template driven and 100% customizable to your labs needs.

Vanderbilt’s MyCancerGenome, plus FDA, NCCN and ACSO guidelines, drive the clinical interpretation and also allows the lab to add relevant Clinical Trials and content. We have an exclusive license for MyCancerGenome and a solid relationship with the Vanderbilt team. If your institution has its own rules, those can easily be added too.

Feel free to message me -- I'm happy to talk further.
GOtest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 06:47 AM   #3
shadowkatz

Default WuXi NextCODE support somatic cancer

Hi Gerald, I am with WuXi NextCODE. We do support somatic cancer. If you want a demo, please let me know. I am happy to walk you through it.
shadowkatz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cancer bioinformatics, reporting variants, somatic mutations