Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RNA-seq, fast turnaround needed

I need to do a couple of transcriptomes but can't wait two months. Who is doing the job within a 4-week frame? -while keeping prices below outrageous of course-

Thanks!
    Hi there

Hi DNA Sorcerer, we can do it in your timeframe. Please contact me at [email protected]

we are also located in Canada.

RNA seq can be done using total RNA (we can prepare cDNA etc...)

Thanks

Carl

Comment

I recormend the iPlant cyberinfrastruture for analysis. They have the Tuxedo2 protocol intergrated into a user friendly graphical interface that links to some supercomputer clusters in Arazona and Texas. This allows the analysis to be performed on the 'cloud' and therefore takes a fraction of the time compared to local computers and conventional university clusters. Its free and the almost limitless data store is itself pretty useful, so check out their website...

Comment

Thanks Richard, looks like a great resource, bookmarked.

In this case I meant the actual sequencing service.
        Hi there

Comment

Ooops, i see...
          I used the University of Wisconsin's biotechnilogy center, they had a fast turn around and produced high quality data...
          The Next Gen DNA Sequencing Core is a state of the art lab that employs advanced techniques and knowledge to your genomic questions. We employ Illumina, PacBio and Oxford Nanopore technologies and related approaches to address your research needs. We thrive on collaborations for new and exciting projects as well as providing the basic data…

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
            Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
            by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
            04-04-2024, 04:25 PM
          • seqadmin
            Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
            by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
            03-22-2024, 06:39 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by seqadmin, 04-11-2024, 12:08 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post seqadmin  
          Started by seqadmin, 04-10-2024, 10:19 PM
          0 responses