SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Bioinformatics > Bioinformatics

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
starBase: deciphering miRNA-target interactions from CLIP-Seq and Degradome-Seq data rnaNGS RNA Sequencing 7 02-14-2013 09:38 PM
miRNA Target filtering from miRNA-list Palgrave Bioinformatics 0 04-07-2012 07:04 AM
GATK to discover Single Nucleotide Variation in mature miRNA from miRNA-Seq Bioinfo83 Bioinformatics 0 01-31-2012 05:11 AM
miRNA-Seq with samples that have different % miRNA to Total RNA... DrDTonge Bioinformatics 0 01-13-2012 12:20 AM
miRNA target prediction mic_cim Bioinformatics 1 08-19-2011 09:14 AM

Old 10-19-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
Nnogueira

Default miRNA target package/program

Hi,

I was able to obtain a list of miRNAs from my RNA-seq data, but now I would like to analyze potential targets.

Is there any software or bioconductor's package that allows me to identify potential targets?

Thanks in advance!
Nnogueira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 09:23 PM   #2
sali

Hi,
I am trying to predicate LncRNA from aPlant species. I have sequenced total RNA and then proceed to do the de novo assembly to get the transcriptome. Any idea about how to predicate the LncRNA target without reference genome?
searching for the CPC software and phyloCSF but how can perform them from the basic I don't really know? Thank you so much!
sali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:35 PM   #3
liweixie

You can use certain spicy whom genome as reference. Those RNA-seq mapped back to the region other than protein coding RNA also can plus the rRNA and tRNA annotation to give higher output
liweixie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mirna, target