|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Low DNA input for exome sequencing||ymc||Sample Prep / Library Generation||8||07-08-2014 03:13 PM|
|Looking for Illumina Hi Seq sequencing service with low input DNA||ajayrav||Illumina/Solexa||6||05-13-2014 10:15 AM|
|Low input directional viral RNA sequencing||CottonJack||Illumina/Solexa||3||02-11-2013 01:26 PM|
|02-17-2017, 01:22 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2017
Low input RNA- Stranded sequencing
I am interested in knowing about stranded RNA library prep kits that I could use for low input RNA (as low as 3ng/uL) samples. I was looking at the following kits,
1. SMARTer stranded RNA-seq kit (minimum 100pg input RNA)
2. TruSeq stranded kit (minimum 100ng)
3. NEBNext Ultra RNA kit (minimum 10ng)
4. ScriptSeq V2 kit (minimum 0.5ng)
5. Nugene Ovation kit (minimum 0.5ng)
6. Kappabiosystems Hyperprep kit (unsure about the minimum required)
Other than TruSeq kit, I don't have any idea if any of the other kits are good. It would be great if someone that has used these kits could let me know if they were able to generate good quality data at low input amount.
It would be wonderful if any one could guide me through this.
Thank you very much!
|library prep, low input, rna sequencing, stranded rna-seq|