Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New dual index Nextera TruSeq adapter sequences?

Hi all,
    I'm wondering if anybody can share the full length adapter sequences used in Illumina's new dual index nextera scheme? I'm not talking about just the barcode sequences. There are many reasons this would be helpful, but one of the main reasons i'm interested is to screen them out in my analysis pipelines. Thanks!

"For the past few years, Illumina, Inc. has made sequence information used in its sequencing technology available to customers upon request. This information is frequently updated and subject to certain restrictions. For more information, please contact Illumina Customer Solutions at 858-202-4566 or [email protected]"

Comment

You can also download them as a pdf from the Illumina web site. You need to register first, but it doesn't cost anything.

BTW, I have found the best way to parse the document into something useful (like a fasta file) is to copy from inside a pdf reader and paste into a text document. (I use vi.) Still lots of parsing to do afterwards, but at least you don't end up with lots of weird high-ascii characters that seem always to be the result of doing a pdf2txt.

--
      Phillip

Comment

Yes, that's what I did. Pasted from evince/acroreader into a text editor, and did some hand cleaning and some search+replace to make a FASTA file.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
          Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
          by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
          Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
          03-08-2024, 10:41 AM
        • seqadmin
          The Impact of AI in Genomic Medicine
          by seqadmin

Artificial intelligence (AI) has evolved from a futuristic vision to a mainstream technology, highlighted by the introduction of tools like OpenAI's ChatGPT and Google's Gemini. In recent years, AI has become increasingly integrated into the field of genomics. This integration has enabled new scientific discoveries while simultaneously raising important ethical questions1. Interviews with two researchers at the center of this intersection provide insightful perspectives into...
          02-26-2024, 02:07 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by seqadmin, 03-14-2024, 06:13 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post seqadmin  
        Started by seqadmin, 03-08-2024, 08:03 AM
        0 responses