SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Bioinformatics > Bioinformatics

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HTseq - count - high ambiguous count rate and reads with missing mate encountered 4galaxy7 Bioinformatics 0 12-14-2015 02:48 AM
Read counts from SAM file mapped to de novo assembled transcripts using HTSeq-count alan_sm RNA Sequencing 2 06-12-2015 08:54 PM
Error with GTF file when using htseq-count MDonlin Bioinformatics 13 01-13-2015 08:29 AM
Gene reads count from RNA-seq sam file by CIGAR Jerry_Zhao Bioinformatics 8 02-01-2013 11:01 AM
Problem using HTSeq count with SAM file without quality score flashton Bioinformatics 2 04-11-2012 03:29 AM

Old 08-06-2017, 02:04 AM   #1
Dendrobium--

Default Count error rate of sam file

I have aligned the fastq file to the reference genome and got a sam file. I know use "samtools stats" can get "error rate" of the sam file.

Is there any document shows how the error rate is calculated from the sam file? (since I want to seperately calculate the error rate of every read in the sam file instead of the average of the whole file)

Meanwhile,is there any easy way to combine the CIGAR and MD strings to to get the insertion,indel and mismatch base of each read aligned to the reference genome.

Any answer is appreciated.
Dendrobium-- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sequence