SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Applications Forums > Metagenomics

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Partitioning of metagenomic dataset MikeT Bioinformatics 0 07-30-2015 04:39 AM
DESEQ2: How to use dispersion estimated from one dataset in another dataset EVELE Bioinformatics 3 07-01-2015 08:09 AM
toxonomic classification and abundance research in metagenomic dataset aipolly Bioinformatics 0 10-24-2013 08:07 PM
Best way to search for gene homologue in metagenomic dataset Noa Metagenomics 2 10-08-2013 05:00 AM
Submission of genome annotated via RAST to GenBank bstamps General 0 09-13-2013 07:43 AM

Old 08-06-2015, 01:28 AM   #1
Gaurav_genomics

Default Hello All.I have annotated my metagenomic dataset using MG-RAST and now want to gener

I have annotated the Metagenomic dataset using MG-RAST and now I want to generate the ".tree" phylogenetic tree file that can be further given as an input to QIIME for beta diversity calculation. Kindly suggest any method for generating the ".tree" file.

Hello All.I have annotated my metagenomic dataset using MG-RAST and now want to generate ".tree" file for input in QIIME. Kindly suggest any method? - ResearchGate. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/post/He...est_any_method [accessed Aug 6, 2015].
Gaurav_genomics is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
metagenomic analysis, mgrast, qiime