SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > General

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bioinformatics pipeline for Illumina MiSeq paired end data malandkib Bioinformatics 4 11-16-2016 07:28 AM
Hi, I'm Elodie and trying to analyse Illumina MiSeq data on Obitools ElodieModave Introductions 0 10-10-2016 04:35 PM
Workstation configuration for analysing Illumina MiSeq data using QIIME Sama Kalyana Chakravarthy Bioinformatics 2 09-18-2016 11:50 PM
Analysis of MiSeq Illumina data, how calculate the PF reads?? mruizm Illumina/Solexa 4 05-02-2013 09:54 AM
PubMed: Statistical Analyses of Next Generation Sequence Data: A Partial Overview. Newsbot! Literature Watch 0 11-30-2010 09:20 AM

Old 07-05-2018, 01:26 PM   #1
hery

Lightbulb Statistical Analyses of illumina Miseq 250PE Data

Hello everyone !
I am a french PhD student in biology.

I am working on the impact of physicochemicals parameters on the composition of bacterial communities in natural breeding sites of mosquitoes larvae.
I collected 100 samples of breeding sites water, I measured their parameters( pH, salinity...) and by illumina Miseq sequençing i determined the bacterial communities composition of my 100 samples .
With these sequencing data I made an unifrac unweighted analysis and it clearly appears 2 clusters in PcoA.
I am new in the field of metagenomics.
I don't know which multivariate statistical tests to use (RDA, CCA, PERMANOVA?) in order to determine which physicochemicals variables explains the 2 clusters.
I thank you in advance for your reply.
best regards
hery
hery is offline   Reply With Quote