Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bioinformatics Snippets for everyone And Authors wanted

Post removed because admin was not happy with it. Did not find link to remove the thread. ECO keep cool.
    Last edited by RadAniba; 08-29-2011, 06:51 PM.

Somehow advertising for your new community on this community is obnoxious. But at least you have a no plagarism policy now!

Comment

ECO sorry if it sounds like an advertisement, it is not in fact and it is not written for that aim,
      Actually every website (biostar in mind) are not allowing doing annnoucement, I say annoucement not advertisement which are very different, the problem is that if every website is blocking every attempt to make people aware of important resources, that could be considered as blocking knowledge to be shared and this is what we all playing against.
      Anyway, Again my message was just to make people aware of our new feature and we are making all our best to serve the community, no matter where and how.

Thank you for your answer.

Rad

Comment

You still don't have link attribution to your blatant copy-paste of the most visited thread on this community: http://biocoders.net/2011/06/28/soft...ence-analysis/

...and I see you're doing the same thing at biostar.

Seriously, have you no shame/netiquette?! Good luck with your new site!

Comment

Free touch of wickedness, review your last reply a,d read the post you mentioned I cited seqanswers.com at the end of the post. Anyway as I felt no encouragement from the website admin, by respect I removed the thread but no way to delete it. Again, try to bear with people trying to change things and bring a + to the community instead of throwing unfounded accusations on people, we all have our bad days and ot looks like you just got one. Keep cool

Comment

Cite != Link. And I suspect you know and understand that difference. If not, read up on Google's PageRank algorithm.

And if you don't understand the issue I have (and that Biostar will likely have) with advertising your community in another community, then there really is no need to discuss things further. Let's take the rest of this to PMs, as I see you've already done!

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
              Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
              by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
              04-04-2024, 04:25 PM
            • seqadmin
              Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
              by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
              03-22-2024, 06:39 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by seqadmin, 04-11-2024, 12:08 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post seqadmin  
            Started by seqadmin, 04-10-2024, 10:19 PM
            0 responses