No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliable service provider

Hi,

I'm still waiting for sequencing results that they promised me long ago .... due to unknown reason. Rather than wasting another semester, I'm looking at other alternatives. I have a few more cDNA samples to send for Illumina paired end sequencing.

I wonder if anyone obtain good results with normalized cDNA (using Solexa of course).

Any recommendation on reliable service providers? Prefer academic sequencing centre.

Thanks in advance,
    Melissa

We also spend 3 months to keep the quality better in illumina GAII flowcells. Our initial problem is the cluster density too high, so the confluent cluster can not be interpretation. The second problem is blocked in data extraction by computer.
    So I contact the service problem to illumina technology for illumina commercial service center. They are kind to provide the local service information by illumina tecnology and service center, you can contact with them. The only problem is that the service cost 4.5 times than ourselves (including the cluster formation, data extraxtion and data analysis).

Comment

Hi Melissa and Chien-Yuan Chen as well as anyone else needing sequencing. Contact me at [email protected]

I will be able to help you with a reliable sequencing provider as well as best prices.

Thanks

Carl

Comment

I had all my sequencing donw at the University of Wisconsin's biotechnology center. It was quick and i received very high quality data.

The Next Gen DNA Sequencing Core is a state of the art lab that employs advanced techniques and knowledge to your genomic questions. We employ Illumina, PacBio and Oxford Nanopore technologies and related approaches to address your research needs. We thrive on collaborations for new and exciting projects as well as providing the basic data…

Comment

You can try services with ABI-O-TECH . Their list of softwares for next gen sequence analysis is pretty comprehensive and exhaustive. Besides, they are very affordable and engage in whole genome and whole transcriptome analysis! Here are their list https://sites.google.com/a/iitdalumni.com/abi/codes . You can reach them by mailing at their CEO [email protected] .

Good luck.

Comment

Hi Narain, did you read the previous thread? I'm not sure your post is appropirate as this thread is about sequencing companies and not a place to advertise private companies that do sequence analysis. Their are other threads on SEQanswers for that...

Also be aware that there are free sequence analysis options offered by the NSF, the iPlant (http://www.iplantcollaborative.org/) cloud computing infrastructure is completely free and government funded. It provides lots of tools and is continuosuly being expanded by the community...

Best wishes, Richard

Comment

Dear Richard

There are always caveats with the free versions of softwares and services offered. There is a reason why people dont install the free Linux operating system on their computer but rather pay heavily for Microsoft and Mac operating systems and their accompanying expensive softwares.

Regards,

Narain

Comment

Dear Narain
                I totally agree. I spent/wasted a lot of time setting up a virtual unix machine and install tools and their various dependencies. Hence i was so pleased when i found the iPlant team had already created these virtual machines which can be accessed freely online and have also created their own user friendly GUI (graphical user interface) to run the more popular command line driven tools.
                Best wishes, Richard

PS However, this thread was discussing companies that perform the actual sequencing not the analysis (hence my confusion?). Thanks for the link to ABI-O-tech, their website looks interesting...

Comment

reliable NGS service providers

Since this thread is about finding reliable NGS service providers, I'll let you know about another source: Genohub. [I'm a co-founder of Genohub].

We work with reputable NGS providers who use Genohub to list up-to-date information on their regular NGS services as well as their excess sequencing capacity. This enables you to have easy access to accurate, detailed, and current sequencing and library preparation services from a variety of service providers.

You can search, order, track and receive results with guaranteed turnaround times. Let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Hi Melissa,

Our company's specialty is RNAseq, with normalized cDNA being a component of that.
                    We also guarantee our output, quality, and turnaround time so you won't have to deal with the frustration you are currently dealing with. With 5 years developing solutions for RNAseq (ie both molecular, sequencing, and analysis) and a long list of references to back up the satisfaction. I encourage you to take a look at the solutions we have developed for our clients. Last year we won every RNAseq competitive pilot we were involved in (both Industry wide and Academic). I encourage you to look into our RNASeqDX solution.

My best.
                    Jarret Glasscock
                    Cofactor Genomics

[Disclaimer I am the CEO of Cofactor Genomics and have spent the last 16 years working in EST/RNAseq technologies]

Comment

Hello Everyone,

You should try geneXplain platform , its a very reliable and comprehensive platform.

geneXplain - GeneXplain provides bioinformatics, systems biology and cheminformatics software and databases for life science and medical research.

Comment

We offer very affordable price and quick turn around time.

RNA-Seq for only $280/sample

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                          Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
                          by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
                          Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
                          03-08-2024, 10:41 AM
                        • seqadmin
                          The Impact of AI in Genomic Medicine
                          by seqadmin

Artificial intelligence (AI) has evolved from a futuristic vision to a mainstream technology, highlighted by the introduction of tools like OpenAI's ChatGPT and Google's Gemini. In recent years, AI has become increasingly integrated into the field of genomics. This integration has enabled new scientific discoveries while simultaneously raising important ethical questions1. Interviews with two researchers at the center of this intersection provide insightful perspectives into...
                          02-26-2024, 02:07 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by seqadmin, 03-14-2024, 06:13 AM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post seqadmin  
                        Started by seqadmin, 03-08-2024, 08:03 AM
                        0 responses