Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service costs

Hi All - I am interested in getting some sequencing done. I need whole genome, exome, targeted sequencing, and RNA sequencing at 30X coverage where applicable. Does anyone have any ball park numbers for how much this should cost me?

Cheers,
    SK

Hi Sklien,

Send me a PM, I can help with this

Comment

The costs of sequencing will vary depending on where you go. A WGS at 30x will typically cost you >$6k and a few RNA-seq samples can be done in 1 lane of a HiSeq. Exomes and targeted seq samples can also be multiplexed in 1 lane of a HiSeq depending on how many samples you have.

Comment

Hey Sklien,

We can also help you with this. Direct Message me to provide some more information for what your looking for.

Comment

Hi Sklien, contact me at [email protected] and I can help you with this.

Thanks

Carl

Comment

Dear Sklien

We at Macrogen offer world wide NGS-services and would therefore definitely be able to offer you good quotes on your project in question. Please contact me directly and I will send you more information: [email protected]

Best regards
            Mazen

Comment

Dear Sklien,

Biomedic Life Sciences Research Institute is able to offer you best quotation for your project. We, Biomedic Life Sciences Research Institute is one of leading life sciences research institute in Korea and is serving worldwide scientists. Please contact [email protected] and I will reply back more information.

Warm Regards,

Comment

search by NGS project

You can search by coverage or the numbers of reads needed for your next gen sequencing project using Genohub. Let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Hello sklien, It depends on what kind of service you need. You can find the whole genome sequencing by asking price with email, this is the most direct way to know the price.

Comment

hi guys, I am wondering about cost for human WGS (30x). i heard about novogene, any idea how much could be? do you have good experience with them? what about turnaroundtime?

Comment

Originally posted by sundew View Post
                      hi guys, I am wondering about cost for human WGS (30x). i heard about novogene, any idea how much could be? do you have good experience with them? what about turnaroundtime?
                      You can cross-shop multiple service providers on genohub.com and allseq.com.

If you are interested in a particular provider then you should contact them directly with your questions.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                        Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
                        by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
                        Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
                        03-08-2024, 10:41 AM
                      • seqadmin
                        The Impact of AI in Genomic Medicine
                        by seqadmin

Artificial intelligence (AI) has evolved from a futuristic vision to a mainstream technology, highlighted by the introduction of tools like OpenAI's ChatGPT and Google's Gemini. In recent years, AI has become increasingly integrated into the field of genomics. This integration has enabled new scientific discoveries while simultaneously raising important ethical questions1. Interviews with two researchers at the center of this intersection provide insightful perspectives into...
                        02-26-2024, 02:07 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by seqadmin, 03-14-2024, 06:13 AM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post seqadmin  
                      Started by seqadmin, 03-08-2024, 08:03 AM
                      0 responses