SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Bioinformatics > Bioinformatics

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
quantifying RNAseq reads for a genbank isoforme that is not in Reference Annotation ftmir Bioinformatics 0 02-11-2016 02:43 AM
Need help by quantifying overlapping reads with with the dRNA-Seq tool READemption larsLL Bioinformatics 0 01-21-2015 08:24 AM
Tool for obtaining counts for paired-end strand specific RNAseq data? JenBarb RNA Sequencing 2 03-26-2013 10:59 AM
Galaxy Tool Development: Reading user id before the execution of the tool chipseq Bioinformatics 1 03-23-2012 12:24 AM

Old 06-04-2018, 08:53 PM   #1
mlk

Default Galaxy tool for quantifying RNAseq data

Dear all,
I'm new at RNAseq data analysis and would appreciate your help.

*I'm looking for a tool for quantifying my RNAseq data (Illumina pair ends), that should be: 1. available at the Galaxy interface (Melbourne server) 2. will normalize the data to both library size and to CDs length (cause I want to be able to compare genes within the sample but also across treatments) 3. input/work with genome alignments (preferably HISAT2), and not with alignments to transcriptome (the transcriptome that is available for my organism is problematic).

* I manually calculated TPM values in Excel (using the count matrix and lengths achieved with featureCounts tool). the issue is how can I do statistics for the TPM values? (replicates and adj pval)

does anyone has anything in mind for other one of the approaches?

Thank you in advance!
mlk is offline   Reply With Quote