No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cufflinks "waiting for 1 threads to complete"

Hi,
    I used tophat as my mapping tool and I got a .bam file. Then ,I used cufflinks to got the transcript.gtf file.But when I run cufflinks , it told me that:

[19:16:03] Assembling transcripts and initializing abundances for multi-read correction.
    > Waiting for 1 threads to complete. [************************ ] 99%

then I wait a long time. But it still stay here. How can I do next?

Thank you

that's happened to me before. i've waited it out and it does eventually complete. the only other thing you can do is cancel it and start over.
    /* Shawn Driscoll, Gene Expression Laboratory, Pfaff
    Salk Institute for Biological Studies, La Jolla, CA, USA */

Comment

Originally posted by sdriscoll View Post
      that's happened to me before. i've waited it out and it does eventually complete. the only other thing you can do is cancel it and start over.
      i had done this several times, but it still didn't work completely. when you start it again,does it complete?

Comment

Originally posted by letusgo View Post
        i had done this several times, but it still didn't work completely. when you start it again,does it complete?
        I also have this problem “Waiting for 1 threads to complete. [************************ ] 99%” ,and wait a long time.
        Have you run this successfully, how you run it?

Hope your reply, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by sunqiwei View Post
          I also have this problem “Waiting for 1 threads to complete. [************************ ] 99%” ,and wait a long time.
          Have you run this successfully, how you run it?

Hope your reply, thank you!
          yeah, but I even don't know why, I just restarted it and waited. Maybe you can set -m and -s manually, then try it again.
          good luck~

Comment

Also running into this issue with a lot of my jobs getting stuck at 99% (using Cufflinks 2.0.2). Has anyone figured out this issue?

Comment

I'm finding that over time all my jobs finish, but for some reason some get stuck here for much longer than other jobs, some running for five days with no movement before the thread finishes. I'm still wondering why that is.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
                by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
                04-04-2024, 04:25 PM
              • seqadmin
                Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
                by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
                03-22-2024, 06:39 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by seqadmin, 04-11-2024, 12:08 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post seqadmin  
              Started by seqadmin, 04-10-2024, 10:19 PM
              0 responses