No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydroshear for sale!

Hi Folks,
    Please forgive this advert but we have a hydroshear in excellent condition that we are trying to find a good home for. I tried to post this note in the vendor section but I am too new to the forum and was not activated to post there. If anyone is interested please contact me directly at 831-818-4505.
    thank you,
    Bob

Robert A. Feldman, Ph.D.
    President and CEO
    SymBio Corporation
    1455 Adams Drive
    Menlo Park, CA 94025

tel: 650-321-7566
    cell: 831-818-4505
    fax: 650-321-0129

[email protected]

Hi Robert,

Welcome. It's a small world, my day job is than 100 address units away from you on Adams drive.

-=Eric

Comment

Hi Eric,
      You must be a PacBio person. Yes small world. Do you guys want a hydroshear? :-)
      Bob

Comment

So PacBio runs SeqAnswers.com? Seems like a conflict of interest.

Comment

Hey NGS,

My employer has zero involvement or input into the site, aside from being a registered vendor for Jobs postings along with several other vendors. That fact (and the fact that I was previously employed by Invitrogen) has been stated clearly on the "About" page since inception of the site.

Those that have been here longer than 3 months may have noticed that I have chosen to reduce my vendor related postings to prevent any semblance of CoI, in addition to activating third party moderators.

If people are concerned about this I'm happy to continue the dialog in its own thread. Please feel free to start one in the Site Feedback forum.

Best,

-=Eric

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
            Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
            by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
            04-04-2024, 04:25 PM
          • seqadmin
            Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
            by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
            03-22-2024, 06:39 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by seqadmin, 04-11-2024, 12:08 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post seqadmin  
          Started by seqadmin, 04-10-2024, 10:19 PM
          0 responses