SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > General

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
miRNA identification in plants using smallRNA deep SEQ data PRJ Bioinformatics 4 09-13-2013 04:11 AM
Conference - Workshop Comparative and Regulatory Genomics in Plants klaas.vandepoele Events / Conferences 1 03-28-2011 09:29 PM
Deep Sage for Plants with no genome-Good approach? KevinLam Bioinformatics 2 03-04-2011 06:36 AM
PubMed: Methods for Analysis of Gene Expression in Plants Using MPSS. Newsbot! Literature Watch 0 02-22-2008 06:44 AM

Old 10-23-2008, 05:10 AM   #1
Fonz

Default Barcode of plants

Dear All,

part of my work will be a study on the cpDNA for barcoding of plants, I need a variable region within conserved primers. I think I might look for a conserved gene who presents (in the nucleotide sequence) an intron in within the active site of the protein... does anyone know a chloroplast gene who responds to my requests?

cheers

Alfonso
Fonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:41 AM   #2
Fonz

Default cpDNA extraction

dear all, I have one more question, I do not have in the labs here the instruments and the expertize to carry a cpDNA extraction (it seems that an ultracentrifuge is needes according to the protocol of jansens et al 2005). So I should send my samples to someone who extract cpDNA as a routine work. Could you give me any advice?
Sincerely
Fonz
Fonz is offline   Reply With Quote