SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Applications Forums > RNA Sequencing

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Identifying Single Copy Human Genes jgibbons1 Bioinformatics 5 03-01-2015 04:15 PM
calculating cis / trans regulatory elements sphil Bioinformatics 5 09-17-2013 05:24 AM
known TF target genes in chipSeq dataset honey Bioinformatics 2 04-09-2012 11:30 PM
Identifying nde genes as controls ksherwood Bioinformatics 4 11-25-2011 02:00 PM
ChIP-Seq: A Probabilistic Method for identifying Transcription Factor Target Genes fr Newsbot! Literature Watch 0 11-01-2011 04:20 AM

Old 12-23-2013, 01:23 AM   #1
psstshush

Smile identifying the target genes of unkown genes in Cis- and Trans- Mechanism

Hi,
I’m doing Microarray analysis to identify the target genes in cis and trans Mechanism. Cis Mechanism is that, the known protein-coding RNA is next to the unkown gene in the same chromosome; Trans Mechanism is that, the co-expression RNA of unknown gene is the target ones of a transcription factor, ‘unknown gene-target gene- transcription factor’. I have many unkown genes to analysis. Is there some software or website to do batch processing? It’s better if I can get a score of each possibility.
psstshush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:23 AM   #2
kmcarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melisa Stewart View Post
I think there must exist some various software for the batch processing as there are several people who are engaged in the various Microarray analysis. One is liable to know about the related topic discussed above in order to ascertain a good knowledge about the same.
Alan Turing was finally pardoned by the UK government, effective today. Perhaps in honor of that we could put an end to crappy AI.
kmcarr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
genomics, microarray analysis, molecular biology, signal pathway