No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for GATK manual - site down

Hi everyone,

The GATK web site is down for a few days. Has anyone got GATK mauals in pdf or similar formats? I'm just looking for some relaxing reading over the weekend...

Thanks
    Max

Originally posted by mstagliamonte View Post
    I'm just looking for some relaxing reading over the weekend...
    LOL ok then. If you need to access specific articles, they are still accessible via the forum (although the layout is a little screwy because the css is not loading).

For argument lists, you can always use --help on the command line.

For the technical docs, you can get the source from the github repo and compile them yourself using "ant gatkdocs". Let me know if you have any issues.

Comment

Hey,

Thank you! Found what I was looking for. Thank goodness!

I was afraid I would have to go out and socialize this weekend. You're a life saver

Max

Comment

Originally posted by mstagliamonte View Post
        I was afraid I would have to go out and socialize this weekend.
        Well, we certainly wouldn't want that!

Glad you found what you needed

(sorry if I robbed you of a great excuse to tell your PI you couldn't find any answers and couldn't get whatever they asked for done...)

Comment

Geraldine

"Intro guide" page for GATK is down (at least I can't get it to open). http://www.broadinstitute.org/gatk/g...pic?name=intro Being lazy and posting here since I can't find an easy email address to report this at GATK site.

Comment

Ah, you've caught me in between two updates of the website -- that page is no longer available, but I haven't put up its replacement yet. My bad. In the meantime I recommend using http://www.broadinstitute.org/gatk/guide/best-practices as a starting point for looking through the GATK documentation.

If you ever need to report an issue (website or GATK itself), best way is to post a question here: http://gatkforums.broadinstitute.org...n/ask-the-team

Comment

Thanks Geraldine.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                Essential Discoveries and Tools in Epitranscriptomics
                by seqadmin

The field of epigenetics has traditionally concentrated more on DNA and how changes like methylation and phosphorylation of histones impact gene expression and regulation. However, our increased understanding of RNA modifications and their importance in cellular processes has led to a rise in epitranscriptomics research. “Epitranscriptomics brings together the concepts of epigenetics and gene expression,” explained Adrien Leger, PhD, Principal Research Scientist...
                04-22-2024, 07:01 AM
              • seqadmin
                Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
                by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
                04-04-2024, 04:25 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by seqadmin, Today, 11:49 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post seqadmin  
              Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 08:47 AM
              0 responses