This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi, guys!
    I'm new here, I work for BGI China, and later,I could be in charge of service &cooperation project in some Europe area. I am really a easy-going person, so feel free to make friends with me.

Comment

• Hi all,

I'm a post-doc working on a targeted exome sequencing project in psychiatric diseases, I'm trying to automate the library prep and exome capture methods for 96 well formats and would appreciate any advice - cheers!

Comment

• Just say hello!

Hello,
        I'm a bioinformatician who is working with affy/ illumina data. I work in R'dam Netherlands on the ErasmusMC faculty.

Gr.
        Koos

Comment

• hello from india

hi
          I am harsha from iiser pune india, here seeking enlightenment from the experienced chippers. will go on to do chip seq with wing disc tissue, mostly with abi solid. in the process of standardizing. hope my phd will be simpler if i seq answers from y'all..
          thanks

Comment

• Hello everyone
            My name is fanshu,now I'm working in a medical company in China.
            I will be working with Genome Analyzer,recently I am learning data analysis about next generation sequencing.
            I wish you can help me.
            吃五谷杂粮,学百家之长

Comment

• Hello-

I'm mostly doing bioinformatics, some lab work with respect to next gen sequencing projects. I'm just very glad you all exist! You've definitely been a wealth of information.

Comment

• Hi to all

hi,

I am a software engineer who was exposed to bioinformatics and sequencing two years back. Since then, i have been hooked on to this field. I have worked on Illumina short reads. Working on bwa, bowtie, SOAP, samtools etc

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I am happy about SEQanswers, I am thrilled about SRA, but I'll be jumping through the roof once I get (post and publish, too) my own sequencing data. And I see SEQanswers as the major help along the way.

I consider myself one lucky bioinformatician, surrounded by oncologists. Currently working on breast cancer and MDS/AML in Arkansas. Illumina shop.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I am a 4th year PhD student working at Boston University, USA. I am using RNA-seq to build transcriptomic profiles of sea anemone development. I've been lurking around this community and have found many of your comments and discussions very helpful.

Comment

• Hi,

I am using polyacrylamide gels and p32-labelled dideoxynucleotides to sequence my PCR amplicons . This month I managed to read 267 consecutive bases.

I might decontaminate my pipettes and give next generation sequencing a try. How hard can it be?

Comment

• Hi, I am a student in Nankai Univeristy, Tianjin, China. I study plant biology. I am very interesting in bioinformatics. I have learned R by myself, although not very professional. Next, I plan to learn Linux system and bioperl language. I am glad to receive any help from the forums. Thanks! Email address: [email protected]

Cheers,
                        Zhang Min

Comment

• Hi all,
                          I am Som from Japan (actually I'm Thai but have studied and now working as post-doc at U of Tokyo).

Cheers

Comment

• @som

hi som, are u in kashiwa or hongo.. if kashiwa which lab???

Comment

• I used to stay in Kashiwa (Sugano lab) during my PhD course, now I have moved to Komaba (still U of Tokyo).

Comment

• som san

dear som san
                                nice to hear that. I am now in fujiwara sense s lab, doing some chip as a collaborative student from india. nice to meet you here. i am returning to india in next week. will keep in touch with you. pls send a mail at [email protected].
                                arigato

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                                  Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
                                  by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
                                  03-22-2024, 06:39 AM
                                • seqadmin
                                  Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
                                  by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
                                  Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
                                  03-08-2024, 10:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:37 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post seqadmin  
                                Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:07 PM
                                0 responses