SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Events / Conferences

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
QDD, a free software to analyze microsatellites from NGS data martinjf Bioinformatics 3 07-31-2019 01:36 AM
Webinar on Quality Control of NGS Data - FREE Strand SI Events / Conferences 0 09-09-2011 07:33 PM
Free Avadis NGS webinar on 23 February 2011 Strand SI Events / Conferences 4 03-15-2011 02:54 AM
CHI NGS Data Analysis - Sept 2009 bioinfosm Events / Conferences 19 09-18-2009 08:17 AM
Providence, RI Sept 22-23 cariaso Events / Conferences 6 10-08-2008 12:22 PM

Old 09-03-2010, 07:41 PM   #1
ECO
--Site Admin--

Default Free passes to NGS Conferences: Sept 27-29, Providence, RI

I have been generously given a free pass to each of Cambridge Healthtech's two fall sequencing conferences.

Both are being held September 27-29 in the Providence Rhode Island Convention Center.

Information can be found below about each:

Next-Generation Sequencing Data Management

and

Evolution of Next-Generation Sequencing: Second Gen Applications and Third Gen Progress

The passes will each go to the person who responds below with a firm commitment that they can and will attend. When posting, please let me know which conference you are interested in, and a few words to inspire confidence in your attendance wouldn't be bad either.

Thanks all.
ECO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:08 AM   #2
satanower

Default I wish to attend the conference

I am an PhD student from the Efroni Systems BioMedicine lab http://systemsbiomed.org/index.htm
Institute of Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials, Building 206, 8th floor, Room C-863
I wish to attend the September 27 conference.
I would be very happy and honored to receive a free invitation to the conference.
yours sincerely
yigeal satanower
satanower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:55 AM   #3
ECO
--Site Admin--

Quote:
Originally Posted by satanower View Post
I am an PhD student from the Efroni Systems BioMedicine lab http://systemsbiomed.org/index.htm
Institute of Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials, Building 206, 8th floor, Room C-863
I wish to attend the September 27 conference.
I would be very happy and honored to receive a free invitation to the conference.
yours sincerely
yigeal satanower
And you have the budget and ability to schedule unplanned international travel in 3 weeks? Please confirm that you really can attend (or that you're vacationing on the East Coast of the US )
Old 09-07-2010, 03:28 PM   #4
seq_me

I am interested in going for the evolution of next generation sequencing conference. Working in the area, it's time to learn about more applications for next generation sequencing and this seems a perfect opportunity.
seq_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:43 AM   #5
genlyai

Hi ECO,

Not sure if these are still available, but I'd like a ticket to either conference (they are really the same conference, anyway). I'm an experienced genomics guy, I've used NGS in a number of modes, and I live and work in metropolitan Boston, so it will only cost me gas and parking money to get to and from the conference.

Please let me know if you want any more info,
Genly
genlyai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:21 AM   #6
ECO
--Site Admin--

Quote:
Originally Posted by seq_me View Post
I am interested in going for the evolution of next generation sequencing conference. Working in the area, it's time to learn about more applications for next generation sequencing and this seems a perfect opportunity.
Done. I've confirmed with seq_me that they can attend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genlyai View Post
Hi ECO,

Not sure if these are still available, but I'd like a ticket to either conference (they are really the same conference, anyway). I'm an experienced genomics guy, I've used NGS in a number of modes, and I live and work in metropolitan Boston, so it will only cost me gas and parking money to get to and from the conference.

Genly
Hi Genly,

If I don't here back from the first poster the second ticket is yours. I'll give it another day. Thanks for your patience.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:23 AM   #7
genlyai

Thanks, ECO. I hope to hear from you.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:08 AM   #8
dina

Default still availabe?

Hi ECO,
Is there any chance one of the conferences is still available?
THANKS!!!
dina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:47 AM   #9
ECO
--Site Admin--

Quote:
Originally Posted by seq_me View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by genlyai View Post
Hi ECO,

Genly
Based on the posts above (and the fact that I never heard back from satanower), the passes go to seq_me (Evolution of NGS) and genlyai (NGS data management).

If you guys could please email me (admin[at]) your real-world contact information (Name, institution,email, phone number,etc), I will get you the free passes ASAP.

Thanks all and thanks to CHI for providing the passes!
Old 09-10-2010, 10:22 AM   #10
tranvk23

ECO, if this is still availablle, I'd love to go. Spoke to my PI,and they have given me the thumbs up to support travel expenses if I can get in the conference for free! please let me know asap! thank you~
tranvk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 11:22 AM   #11
ECO
--Site Admin--

tranvk, will do, I have already heard from seq_me but will keep you in mind if genlyai flakes.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:34 PM   #12
genlyai

Hi ECO. Sent you an email. Let me know if you didn't receive it. Thanks again!
Old 09-10-2010, 01:01 PM   #13
ECO
--Site Admin--

Got it.

Thanks all, the passes are officially taken.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:54 PM   #14
seq_me

Default Presentation Link

In case you missed the meeting or are interested in the presentations of the meeting, please shoot me an email and I will send the username and password
seq_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:19 PM   #15
tranvk23

Default pass for this year?!

Hi Eco,

I was wondering if you happened to have any free passes for this year? I'd love to join it this year! thanks much!
tranvk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:36 PM   #16
ECO
--Site Admin--

Hey tranvk! I'll ping my friends at CHI. They might be a bit miffed at some of the conference reviews floating around this forum.

Tags
chi, conference