Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting/Responding on SeqAnswers

If you are composing a new post (or creating a response to a pre-existing post) please make a copy of your text before you hit the "Submit/Post" button.

DDoS scans enabled on SeqAnswers may cause you to lose your post/text, if a scan is initiated just when you hit "submit". Having a copy of the text in clipboard will allow you to go back and recreate your post/response quickly and then post it successfully the second time (DDoS scans only happen after a set interval).

To the front page! Working on a better abuse/DDoS solution!

Comment

Increased the timeout period significantly. This should help.

Comment

How to post?

Where/how does anyone create a new post on this site? Sorry, for butting in on this but I have searched everywhere on this site to find a icon to click that says "Start a new post" or something similar!!!!!

I can see messages saying I'm allowed to post, I get a screen urging me to make a post!!!

Comment

New thread

Comment

Originally posted by cliveno1 View Post
            Where/how does anyone create a new post on this site? Sorry, for butting in on this but I have searched everywhere on this site to find a icon to click that says "Start a new post" or something similar!!!!!

I can see messages saying I'm allowed to post, I get a screen urging me to make a post!!!
            Info here: http://seqanswers.com/forums/showpos...69&postcount=9

Comment

Thanks. Maybe they could pose some arcane riddles to really test people!

Comment

so I usually edit the text in my browser and then copythe whole thing
                to the forum window and then submit. The text is still in my browser.
                The typical problem is, that when I'm visiting another page before submitting,
                (e.g. for searching and then including the URL of a link into the post),
                then I sometimes can't go back to the post and the text is lost.
                So, I also sometimes I post it without the links and then insert the links
                later with editing the existing post

Comment

Question

I'm very sorry for the probably stupid question, but how can I create a new post here?

Comment

Originally posted by vivi7 View Post
                    I'm very sorry for the probably stupid question, but how can I create a new post here?
                    SeqAnswers.com --> Click Forums (Site Navigation section top left) --> Select Forum you want to post in --> New Thread (button at top left).

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by GenoMax View Post
                      SeqAnswers.com --> Click Forums (Site Navigation section top left) --> Select Forum you want to post in --> New Thread (button at top left).
                      Thank you very much

Comment

Thanks for helping. It is really appreciable to discuss the point of making copy of text before proceeding.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                          Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
                          by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
                          Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
                          03-08-2024, 10:41 AM
                        • seqadmin
                          The Impact of AI in Genomic Medicine
                          by seqadmin

Artificial intelligence (AI) has evolved from a futuristic vision to a mainstream technology, highlighted by the introduction of tools like OpenAI's ChatGPT and Google's Gemini. In recent years, AI has become increasingly integrated into the field of genomics. This integration has enabled new scientific discoveries while simultaneously raising important ethical questions1. Interviews with two researchers at the center of this intersection provide insightful perspectives into...
                          02-26-2024, 02:07 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by seqadmin, 03-14-2024, 06:13 AM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post seqadmin  
                        Started by seqadmin, 03-08-2024, 08:03 AM
                        0 responses