Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie needs help with DGElist for EdgeR analysis

Please excuse my ignorance if this information is available somewhere. Perhaps I do not know the correct terms to use for the search...

I have a RNA seq time series with 8 time points, 2 treatments (mock and treatment) and 2 replicates such that we have 32 total counts files.

I've been reading through different guides but I find either multiple replicates or time series, or treatments but not all.

How do I organize my files and the design for EdgeR analysis? If someone could point me to a tutorial that explains the syntax that would also help me arrive at the answer.

I think the issue I am having is I find multiple examples but do not understand the reasoning for differenes in syntax.

Thank you all in advance!

Post holiday bump. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Comment

See the edgeR User's Guide (making sure you have the latest version), especially Chapter 3.

If the examples and case studies are not enough, then see Section 1.3 "How to get help".

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
        Essential Discoveries and Tools in Epitranscriptomics
        by seqadmin

The field of epigenetics has traditionally concentrated more on DNA and how changes like methylation and phosphorylation of histones impact gene expression and regulation. However, our increased understanding of RNA modifications and their importance in cellular processes has led to a rise in epitranscriptomics research. “Epitranscriptomics brings together the concepts of epigenetics and gene expression,” explained Adrien Leger, PhD, Principal Research Scientist...
        04-22-2024, 07:01 AM
      • seqadmin
        Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
        by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
        04-04-2024, 04:25 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 11:49 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post seqadmin  
      Started by seqadmin, 04-24-2024, 08:47 AM
      0 responses