SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Bioinformatics > Bioinformatics

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ONT error model and quality scoring SillyPoint The Pipeline 0 02-21-2012 07:21 AM
FluxSimulator Error: Java problem? RockChalkJayhawk Bioinformatics 1 03-29-2011 01:44 AM
FluxSimulator: FASTQ/FASTA output? mrfox Bioinformatics 3 03-23-2011 07:43 PM
script to translate FluxSimulator reads to FASTA reads? mrfox Bioinformatics 0 03-22-2011 07:02 AM
questions on FluxSimulator mrfox Bioinformatics 0 03-22-2011 06:59 AM

Old 03-18-2012, 09:30 AM   #1
fatrabbit

Unhappy FluxSimulator error model

Hi,

I'm trying to use an error model for FluxSimulator-1.0-RC5 to generate reads with error. The read length I need is 100, so I can not use the default error model. Does anyone can give me an example for the error model file which suitable for the latest version? or let me knew the format of err file. Also, it looks that the FluxSimulator needs a GZIP file now.

I used the error model file which worked for a very old version of FluxSimulator one year before, but it doesn't work now, and gave me the following error message now:

[INFO] Reading error model /home/experiments/err100.err.gz
[ERROR] Unable to load error model : : only whitespace content allowed before start tag and not # (position: START_DOCUMENT seen \n#... @1:1)
com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.StreamException: : only whitespace content allowed before start tag and not # (position: START_DOCUMENT seen \n#... @1:1)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.XppReader.pullNextEvent(XppReader.java:67)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.AbstractPullReader.readRealEvent(AbstractPullReader.java:126)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.AbstractPullReader.readEvent(AbstractPullReader.java:119)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.AbstractPullReader.move(AbstractPullReader.java:98)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.AbstractPullReader.moveDown(AbstractPullReader.java:83)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.XppReader.<init>(XppReader.java:37)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.XppDriver.createReader(XppDriver.java:30)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.XppDriver.createReader(XppDriver.java:34)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.fromXML(XStream.java:789)
at fbi.genome.sequencing.rnaseq.simulation.error.MarkovErrorModel.loadErrorModel(MarkovErrorModel.java:325)
at fbi.genome.sequencing.rnaseq.simulation.Sequencer.loadErrors(Sequencer.java:208)
at fbi.genome.sequencing.rnaseq.simulation.SimulationPipeline.call(SimulationPipeline.java:306)
at fbi.genome.sequencing.rnaseq.simulation.SimulationPipeline.call(SimulationPipeline.java:32)
at fbi.commons.flux.Flux.main(Flux.java:168)
Caused by: org.xmlpull.v1.XmlPullParserException: only whitespace content allowed before start tag and not # (position: START_DOCUMENT seen \n#... @2:2)
at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.parseProlog(MXParser.java:1519)
at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.nextImpl(MXParser.java:1395)
at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.next(MXParser.java:1093)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.XppReader.pullNextEvent(XppReader.java:52)
... 13 more
[ERROR] Unable to load error model : : only whitespace content allowed before start tag and not # (position: START_DOCUMENT seen \n#... @1:1)

Thanks,

Last edited by fatrabbit; 03-18-2012 at 09:35 AM.
fatrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:52 PM   #2
fatrabbit

If anybody knows it, please help me............Thanks
fatrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:33 AM   #3
steven

Just in case, don't forget to ask the author: micha at sammeth dot net
steven is offline   Reply With Quote