No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• list of Illumina Hiseq x five platform Companies or institute

I want list of the comapnies that has installed Hiseq X five

Not likely to get that unless you have inside contacts at Illumina.

If you are looking to find sequence providers that can offer HiSeq X five sequencing then do a search on https://genohub.com/ or http://allseq.com/information/need-sequencing.

Comment

Hi Manish Kumar Sinha,

I think it's a homework question. Kindly use the Google wisely. Try searching research articles with Hiseq keywords.

Thank you.
      Sequencer Boy

Comment

Re: Very Difficult to find this list of X five user

Originally posted by sequencer.boy View Post
        Hi Manish Kumar Sinha,

I think it's a homework question. Kindly use the Google wisely. Try searching research articles with Hiseq keywords.

Thank you.
        Sequencer Boy

Hello

Please help in searching i searched a lot

Thank you

Comment

Hi Manish Kumar Sinha,

I can't believe you were not able to find a single X 5 center. It's kind of a sloppy search. You will get around 5 hits in your search with right keywords. Thank you. Let me know.

Regards,
          Sequencer Boy

Comment

Get me the link Sir

Hi Manish Kumar Sinha,

I can't believe you were not able to find a single X 5 center. It's kind of a sloppy search. You will get around 5 hits in your search with right keywords. Thank you. Let me know.

Regards,
            Sequencer Boy
            Hello mr Sequencer Boy

I know U are very inteligent. please give the link that gives five hit.

thankyou

Comment

Hi,

Doing a simple Google search is not a symbol of intelligence. Work hard.
              Thank you.

Regards,
              Sequencer Boy

Comment

Suggestion taken

Hi,

Doing a simple Google search is not a symbol of intelligence. Work hard.
                Thank you.

Regards,
                Sequencer Boy
                Hi

This is very nice lines u said. U tried ur best it seems. Ur suggestion is true and should be followed by every one. I would take ur suggestion.

Regards

Comment

One Doubt

Originally posted by manishkumarsinha View Post
                  Hi

This is very nice lines u said. U tried ur best it seems. Ur suggestion is true and should be followed by every one. I would take ur suggestion.

Regards
                  Originally posted by manishkumarsinha View Post
                  Hi

Regards
                  Hello

I have a simple thought i want to know whether i m correct or not i m a beginner in thinking. i would really like to be a researcher like u.

I wanted you as a person to identify if my thinking is correct or wrong, or whether i should go with it or not. i have written this in double quotes below.

"We have DNA in our cell and we associate the DNA for genotypic or phenotypic character. But still, can we use the DNA study to be related with the Behavioural character of a person or any living being.. Can we take BEHAVIOR in as the third parameter, So i want to do a PHD on this topic . so can i go with this kind of project or tell if this is not a valid point . I have some Valid points associated with this . if u will tell i will share this Valid points to you. i am a very small researcher so please would like to hear from. I think i am by luck met with the right talented person. "

One point i would like to put forward associated with the project is can SNPs in the particular region of genome is responsible for the behaviour changes and may i ask one more thing that We have remove the behaviour change is associated with the non parametric value such as day to day life style, how tackle with these??

Regards

Manish Kumar Sinha.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                    Essential Discoveries and Tools in Epitranscriptomics
                    by seqadmin

The field of epigenetics has traditionally concentrated more on DNA and how changes like methylation and phosphorylation of histones impact gene expression and regulation. However, our increased understanding of RNA modifications and their importance in cellular processes has led to a rise in epitranscriptomics research. “Epitranscriptomics brings together the concepts of epigenetics and gene expression,” explained Adrien Leger, PhD, Principal Research Scientist...
                    04-22-2024, 07:01 AM
                  • seqadmin
                    Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
                    by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
                    04-04-2024, 04:25 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by seqadmin, 04-11-2024, 12:08 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post seqadmin  
                  Started by seqadmin, 04-10-2024, 10:19 PM
                  0 responses