Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cufflinks no p_ID but has TSS_ID

I just finished running multiple samples using cufflinks and cuff diff. I used a Hg19.GTF file that has CDS information, but when I run cuffdiff, my cds.fpkm_tracking file is empty.

Has anyone else had this problem? How do I fix it?

Hi,
    Asked roughly an equivalent question days ago. Check this post 05-06-2010 "cufflinks / cuffcompare does not produce p_id". See if it helps a bit...
    If you manage to fix it, I'd like to know how.

All the best
    Dario

Comment

It sounds like we need to wait for a new release...however, at least the isoform analysis is done and you can manually look to see if there is a different CDS...

Comment

I am still getting the same issue with the 0.8.3 version, I see the tss_id in my combined.gtf file, but I do not see a p_id even though the reference file I provided, UCSC KnownGenes GTF has the CDS information. Anyone else experiencing similar problems? Thanks.

Comment

Bump. I'll still seeing this problem in version 0.9.1 Any ideas or fixes?

Thanks,
          J.

Comment

did you use this option when you ran cuffcompare?

-s <seq_dir> Causes cuffcompare to look into for fasta files with the underlying genomic sequences (one file per contig) against which your reads were aligned for some optional classification functions. For example, Cufflinks transcripts consisting mostly of lower-case bases are classified as repeats. Note that <seq_dir> must contain one fasta file per reference chromosome, and each file must be named after the chromosome, and have a .fa or .fasta extension.

I think you need to use that to the P_id show up.

Comment

Yes, that worked. Thanks!

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
                by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
                03-22-2024, 06:39 AM
              • seqadmin
                Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
                by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
                Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
                03-08-2024, 10:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:37 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post seqadmin  
              Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:07 PM
              0 responses