SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Sequencing Technologies/Companies > Illumina/Solexa

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
23andme raw Illumina intensity reads rworthi Bioinformatics 4 12-01-2011 08:29 PM
Is there any public raw intensity data from RNA-Seq endether Bioinformatics 0 10-10-2011 08:06 AM
Read Intensity Figure peterbengkui Bioinformatics 2 08-22-2011 08:55 AM
Has Anyone stopped a HiSeq run due to low intensity clusters? ashchin Illumina/Solexa 10 01-25-2011 03:03 PM
Anyone seen an intensity plot like this? sequencer_lee Illumina/Solexa 7 07-11-2008 11:57 AM

Old 06-17-2008, 07:24 AM   #1
jpsmith

Default First Cycle Intensity Issues

Has anyone had any experience troubleshooting extremely low intensities after running the first base chemistry on the GAII. The low intensities continue throughout the run and its not necessarily every lane displaying the lowered intensities depsite the same sample, with the same dilution, in the lanes. I understand focusing can be an issue with this, it's not in this case. I'm reasonably confident the cluster generation is not at issue. I've heard people suggest that if you see low intensities that you should strip off the sequncing primer and rehyb. Anyone who's tried that? what kind of results are you getting by doing that? Thanks for any assitance you guys can provide.
jpsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:27 AM   #2
pasquy

Hi jpsmith,no one replied to your request. We are experiencing the same problem. How did you solve it? Thanks for the reply
pasquy is offline   Reply With Quote