SEQanswers

Go Back   SEQanswers > Introductions

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Senior Product development Scientist - Next-Gen sequencing - Ann Arbor, MI, USA MYbaits Industry Jobs! 0 11-13-2013 06:58 AM
bwa sai to bam conversion and indexfile.nt.ann?? cllorens Bioinformatics 16 05-29-2013 09:27 AM
ANN: New I/O Code in SeqAn (includes BAM/SAM I/O) holtgrewe Bioinformatics 2 09-26-2011 12:14 AM
Hello from Ann Arbor JimC Introductions 0 11-11-2008 07:27 AM

Old 02-05-2018, 08:09 PM   #1
dchag
Registered Vendor

Default Hello from Ann Arbor

Hello all-
I am a management consultant working with life science companies to understand and identify markets for their technologies. For many of my projects I run paid research studies or surveys to capture insights about the use of technology or the evolution of the market. I will be posting these on the Vendors forum if you are interested.

Also, I am a scientist by training (PhD in cancer biology and a post-doc in genetics) who worked in bioinformatics in pharma and biotech before becoming interested in the business of science and getting my MBA. I am happy to speak with anyone who is exploring alternative paths to use their PhD and to share my experience and thoughts on making a transition.

Best,
Dan
dchag is offline   Reply With Quote