I need to relate the OrthoMCL clusters (that I derived from comparison of several insect proteomes) with phylogenetic tree but I am not able to understand how to proceed? I would appreciate your suggestions.
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Please, let me continue this post but talking about hal pipeline. So I saw it and decided to try it out. Though everything looks good (installation, dependencies), running the test_data I get an error:
Looks like it gets unaligned_clusters, but not able to go forward with the alignment....I don't see any trouble with muscle at all.Code:You can inspect the inputs files that were used for this product, which are located in /bin/hal/test_data/errors/aligned_clusters_2015-02-09-T17-10Z_72f3b05deff53ccdb0c1b0508b26925c/inputs The following was supplied as input: $VAR1 = { 'alignment_program' => 'muscle', 'cluster_fastas' => { '50002' => 'cluster_fastas/50002', '15006' => 'cluster_fastas/15006', '50000' => 'cluster_fastas/50000', '20005' => 'cluster_fastas/20005', '50003' => 'cluster_fastas/50003', '40004' => 'cluster_fastas/40004', '50001' => 'cluster_fastas/50001' } }; The output directories of the jobs that were ran for this product have been put here: /bin/hal/test_data/errors/aligned_clusters_2015-02-09-T17-10Z_72f3b05deff53ccdb0c1b0508b26925c/jobs The following error was reported while working on this stage in the pipeline: ***************************** job failed producing errors: child exited with value 2 job failed producing errors: child exited with value 2 job failed producing errors: child exited with value 2 job failed producing errors: child exited with value 2 job failed producing errors: child exited with value 2 job failed producing errors: child exited with value 2 job failed producing errors: child exited with value 2 ***************************** Below is a stacktrace: ***************************** *****************************
I'd appreciate any feedback. ThanksLast edited by cascoamarillo; 02-09-2015, 04:11 PM.
Comment
-
It could be related to the stable bug. The stable option was removed from later versions of muscle but hal depends on a version that has it..Originally posted by cascoamarillo View PostLooks like it gets unaligned_clusters, but not able to go forward with the alignment....I don't see any trouble with muscle at all.
I'd appreciate any feedback. Thankssavetherhino.org
Comment
-
Not sure. stable seems to be working well.
hal is using muscle 3.6; I've run it independently with the same parameters and inputs (-maxiters 16, -stable, -quiet) and so far they look good.
Edited: maybe it is. Run with clustalw instead; works.Last edited by cascoamarillo; 02-10-2015, 10:20 AM.
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
42 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
49 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
39 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
51 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|
Comment