(Redirected from Standard)
Minimum Information about a high-throughput SeQuencing Experiment (MINSEQE)
- Ultrahigh-throughput sequencing (UHTS) will likely replace microarrays for many assays including profiling of gene expression, epigenetic phenomena, and gene copy number variation.
- The fundamental information that must be communicated about an UHTS experiment is similar to the Minimum Information About a Microarray Experiment (MIAME)guidelines.
- To address this problem the MGED Society developed guidelines for Minimum Information about a high-throughput SeQuencing Experiment (MINSEQE) See below for links to the current version.
- ArrayExpress and GEO are accepting UHTS-based data and are finalizing the details of MINSEQE compliance.
- We urge that scientific journals adopt and support MINSEQE to preserve MIAME-enabled achievements in this new age of advancing UHTS.
The current specification of MINSEQE--released June 2012: v.1.0